I have been given another blogging award, this time by mypenandme. Thank you!
The rules for receiving the award are:
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer the ten included questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs you enjoy.
- Provide links to these blogs and let the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.
- Thank and link your nominator.
The ten questions:
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
- What’s your passion?
- What’s your favorite pattern?
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
- What’s your favorite number?
- Favorite day of the week?
- Favorite flower?
- And, the new one: What are the books that you plan to read next?
Now, for my answers:
What is your favorite color?
Purple…if that isn’t obvious, you need to take a better look at my website. 😉
What is your favorite animal?
Dolphin, though if I ever met one I might have to change my answer.
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Monster Energy brand Loca Moca, a good source of caffeine without the tummy burn of coffee.
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, but only because nobody inundates me with game requests.
What’s your passion?
If I have to choose one, I’d go with my children, but I have many diverse and interests passions. Again, I reference my website.
What’s your favorite pattern?
Um, I’m not sure I have one, but if I have to choose I would go with da-da-da-bum-bum. I tend to make that sound when things get too quiet, both outside and inside my head.
Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
If I can afford to give the present I want, then I prefer to give presents. If I can’t afford to give the present I want, then I prefer to get money so I can.
What’s your favorite number?
12, 6, and 3. I have no explanation—that’s just what came into my head. Maybe it’s old locker combination?
Favorite day of the week?
Usually Saturday, because I usually get to sleep in on Saturdays.
Yellow roses or anything that brightens up my office.
And, the new one: What are the books that you plan to read next?
You’ve caught me at a rare moment when I don’t know the answer to this question. Probably A Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Autism for my leisure reading. My second gets to choose the next book we read together. And I’ll dabble through the research books I need for my thesis project. By I actually don’t maintain a list in order—I maintain several piles and choose whatever suits my fancy next.
So, now for nominations:
Magical Worlds (anyone of them)