Building relationships should be the main drive of your marketing. Here’s why:
- ACFlory, blogger at Meeka’s Mind and author of Vokhtah, started reading my blog.
- She became a regular reader and I found her blog.
- I became a regular reader of her blog.
- Being similar in passion and disposition (but not the same), we connected.
- She’s shown her support for my work.
- I’ve shown my support for her work.
- Together, we are stronger.
When I could finally read an e-book effectively, hers was the first book I downloaded. Because we have a relationship, because I want to help promote her work, and because I’m 100% confident I will enjoy it.
That’s why I build relationships. That’s why she builds relationships. And that’s why you should build relationships, too.
Not only because it works, but also because it makes life a better, happier, healthier existence.